Saturday, June 4, 2011

Take things easy... Is it that hard?

As I was sitting inside "Brauhaus" here in United Square and pondering this question suggested by the subject.

You see, I am not one of those got to use their rest days wisely as it's pre-occupied by other chores.

As I was typing this, I just slacked myself to an arm rest chair listening to the performance by the live band.

I chose to slice my sausage into bit pieces, not because I find it costly but I wonder why the rush when I have nothing to bother the following day...

So just let me have my moment of peace, as I down my sorrows after my beloved Saints just lost to the Pies hours ago... Blurp!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

POhui, I have something to add

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

(C)2009-2010 Ko Po Hui

All Rights Reserved.