Monday, September 19, 2011

Have a Cuppa - Saigon style

Next time if you come to Saigon (HCM) check out their thriving coffee house scene.


Here I am not talking about those "kopitiam" you and I find it familiar at "our house downstairs", but those posh ambience cafes that dotted around this main city in Southern Vietnam.


I was told there are 100 of such coffee houses sprung around this city and the one I went not that long ago is actually hid inside a back alley of an obscure street.


Enjoy your meal or drink at this coffee shop with some smoothing songs by those singers (pictured above) to bring you out of this world for that moment of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POhui, I have something to add

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

(C)2009-2010 Ko Po Hui

All Rights Reserved.