Monday, June 13, 2011

[Kotravelog Update]"Meow Meow..." (Kuching Trip 2011)

The "titlebar" of the Kuching log
After weeks of selecting, editing and touching up of my pictures and short write-ups, I am pleased to announce the uploading of the last log in the ever-increasing Kotravelog.com - "Meow Meow..." (Kuching Trip 2011).

SOME OF THE PICTURES TAKEN 

The first meal I had in Kuching was to sample the renowned "Kolo Mee" (pictured above) - Dried Noodles served with ingredients such as prawns, fish ball, pork livers, etc.

I will never forget how I made my way to Fort Margherita, which is a test of courage and more of an endurance to see would bother to come to this fort built in the 19th century on the north bank of Sugei Sarawak.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE JOURNEY ONLINE TO KUCHING...

No comments:

Post a Comment

POhui, I have something to add

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

(C)2009-2010 Ko Po Hui

All Rights Reserved.