Thursday, June 16, 2011

OK, I am the ONE who caused the RECESSION

Not that long ago I did a self-survey or what you called those "psychological analysis" on whether am I a "shopaholic" and what would be the impact if I am one of those or not.

And not surprisingly I am not one of those enjoy strolling around aimlessly at malls or shop outlets.

But what I rather find it amusing is the fact for folks like us, we are being labelled for the one particular group that helped to fuel economy depression.

Simply because we hardly or refused to spend momentarily to keep the economy "going" and suggested that if all follow our suit the world would long be in deep recession.

Hahaha, apparently when a time we were taught to spend wisely, save for the rainy days, be thrifty, etc. now we are being labelled as the one who causing the collapse for not spending enough.

Oh well...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

POhui, I have something to add

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

(C)2009-2010 Ko Po Hui

All Rights Reserved.